We get the question a lot: How do we clean and sanitize our Companion Pet(s)?! Please see our below recommendation.Proper cleaning is essential to avoid damaging the electronics inside and to ensure safe handling. Below you can find cleaning recommendation:
- Spray fur with Dapple cleaner or similar non-toxic toy cleaner and gently wipe with a clean towel. Repeat if needed.
- Gently wipe clean fur with towel, avoid area around eyes and nose.
- Let fur dry.
- Wide down fur with PDI Super Sani-Cloth wipes
- Let fur dry as much as possible
- Brush the entirety of fur with a bristled brush
- Conair bristled brushes work best!
- Repeat if necessary
DO NOT soak the fur or place under running water.
Let me know if further questions arise!
Tom Canterino | Co-Founder & Vice President of Business Development Ageless Innovation, LLC / Joy For All™