Unisex Baby "Spice" - Doll Therapy
Baby Doll Spice for Alzheimer's
Spice is so adorable and ready to be held and cared for by your loved one! She is a real life sized, soft body doll with medium skin tones, brown eyes and brown curly hair. She has a sweet expression and is nice to hold with her soft body. Spice is dressed in a purple outfit with matching hat , plus she comes with a bottle and pacifier. Her clothes can be changed. Outfit is subject to change but always cute. Take Spice home today so your loved one can name her for themselves. Baby doll therapy is an excellent way to keep busy and embrace the need to nurture.
- Life-like face, hands, and feet, complete with realistic wrinkles and dimples
- Easy to clean - simply spot Wash the body with warm water and light soap after removing the machine washable outfit with a matching hat
- Extra soft & cuddly body encourages holding, nurturing, and special care
Size: 20" (51 cm); Flexible
Care: Surface Wash
Why buy from Believable Babies?
- Our adult appropriate criteria for Believable Babies was developed with input by geriatric specialist Rachael Wonderlin, MGS. Rachael is a strong advocate for positive patient- centered activities for senior and memory care communities. She has a masters degree in gerontology and her blog is www.dementia-by-day.com .
- Believable Babies provide loving comfort, a sense of purpose, and are a therapeutic tool for nurturing and play.
- Our baby dolls meet all US federal safety standards for institutional use.
- We "pay it forward"...we support Alzheimer's care and research!