Baby Girl "Julie" - Doll Therapy
Baby Doll Julie for Alzheimer's
Baby Julie is adorable in her cute pink onesie with her baby bear! Julie has a sweet expression, is nice to hold, plus she is anatomically correct... a REAL GIRL! Her clothes can be changed. She is even comes with his own birth certificate. Take her home today so your loved one can name her for themselves. Doll therapy is an excellent way to keep busy and embrace the need to nurture.
- Made in Spain - 17" All-vinyl realistic doll with moving arms and legs.
- Anatomically correct "Real Girl" Baby Doll.
- 9 piece gift set includes doll, onesie, Super soft blanket, teddy bear, hospital bracelet, pacifier, bottle, rattle and birth Certificate
- Washable doll for easy cleaning
Size: 17" (43 cm)
Care: Surface Wash
Why buy from Believable Babies?
- Our adult appropriate criteria for Believable Babies was developed with input by geriatric specialist Rachael Wonderlin, MGS. Rachael is a strong advocate for positive patient- centered activities for senior and memory care communities. She has a masters degree in gerontology and her blog is www.dementia-by-day.com .
- Believable Babies provide loving comfort, a sense of purpose, and are a therapeutic tool for nurturing and play.
- Our baby dolls meet all US federal safety standards for institutional use.
- We "pay it forward"...we support Alzheimer's care and research!