Baby Girl "Renee" - Doll Therapy
Regular price $ 62.97 Sale price
Baby Doll Renee for Alzheimer's
Baby Renee is adorable in her cute pink striped knit outfit with matching hat. Her little head is bald with a trace of light hair and her eyes are blue. Renee has a sweet expression, is nice to hold, plus she is anatomically correct... a REAL GIRL! Her clothes can be changed. She is even comes with his own birth certificate. Take her home today so your loved one can name her for themselves. Doll therapy is an excellent way to keep busy and embrace the need to nurture.
A realistic-looking, anatomically correct 15" Cuddly Real Girl vinyl baby doll with amazingly detailed features and dressed in striped Pajamas with matching hat.
- Jointed at the shoulders, hips, and neck, so you can rotate the legs and arms when adding and removing the doll’s clothing.
- Safety Tested - BPA Free
Size: 15.5" (39 cm)
Care: Surface Wash
Why buy from Believable Babies?
- Our adult appropriate criteria for Believable Babies was developed with input by geriatric specialist Rachael Wonderlin, MGS. Rachael is a strong advocate for positive patient- centered activities for senior and memory care communities. She has a masters degree in gerontology and her blog is www.dementia-by-day.com .
- Believable Babies provide loving comfort, a sense of purpose, and are a therapeutic tool for nurturing and play.
- Our baby dolls meet all US federal safety standards for institutional use.
- We "pay it forward"...we support Alzheimer's care and research!